From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Suzanne Robertshaw
Sent: Monday, March 28, 2016 7:32 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: WC-Online log-in with university credentials

Our students log in to WCOnline with their college's credentials. Tutors and writing consultants write online session reports after all their sessions, both those with appointments and those off-schedule. These reports automatically sent by email to the student, tutor, program and then to the professor.  Our program requires students to make appts. by midnight for the next day.

The data in these reports is separated (but side by side) by appt. vs. off schedule, which means I have to add the two bits together.  We gather more data than we have know what to do with (but are learning fast.) Our reference librarians have now started to use WCOnline for appointments, and  since they do not have that midnight restriction, all their data is reported together.

I can put you in touch with our Operations Coordinator for more specifics, Jeffrey.

Susie

Suzanne Robertshaw, Coordinator, Tutoring and Writing Consulting
Rollins College, 1000 Holt Ave. 2744, Winter Park, FL  32789   USA
(w) 407 646-2652 (front desk) 407 646-2308  http://www.rollins.edu/library Share your knowledge.  It's a way to achieve immortality." ~the Dalai Lama "Good writing is clear thinking made visible." ~Bill Wheeler