From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Michael B. Key
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2016 3:31 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Online tutoring

Are there platforms where our Tutors can tutor students online? I am primarily looking for services that can log transcripts of chats. And if one even exists, one that can integrate with TutorTrac.

*Thank you,*
Michael

Michael B. Key
Learning Initiatives Coordinator
Office of Learning Resources (OLR)
Ryan C. Harris Learning Teaching Center (LTC)
Room: 023A

University of Dayton
300 College Park
Dayton, OH 45469-1302

Phone: 937-229-2066
Fax: 937-229-3270
TTY:  937-229-2059 (available for individuals who are deaf and hard-of
hearing)
Email: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Website: go.udayton.edu/learning

*Learn more about:*
Office of Learning Resources at go.udayton.edu/learning Tutoring at go.udayton.edu/tutoring Supplemental Instruction at go.udayton.edu/si Global Learning Support at go.udayton.edu/olr/global The Write Place at go.udayton.edu/writeplace Disability Services at go.udayton.edu/disability

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
The information contained in this electronic message is confidential and intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail or any of its components is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please "reply" to the sender.