Thank you all for your thoughtful responses. For some reason I stopped getting messages
from the List serv after I posted this question, so I've just read them all on the archives.

To respond to a question, no, the few times I've been asked this semester, it has not been
for extra credit.

Also, I didn't realize TutorTrac allowed students to answer whether or not it is ok to share
information about their tutoring session with anyone. And, I like the idea of a form.

I have a lot to think about based on your responses to my question. Thank you again!
Megan