Hi Keira,
WCOnline just did a demo for us this morning and looks like a potential good fit for our Center.  One concern we have is that it may not be suitable for individualized peer tutoring because we don’t have a tutoring center that students come to.  In our system, the tutor and the tutee figure out where and when they will meet each week.  Do you have a centralized tutoring location?  Do you have any thoughts on my concern?  I would also like to hear feedback from others who are using WCOnline…
Thanks All,
Donna

Donna M.  Hall, Director
Academic Resource Center