Ph. (614) 236-6461
Fax (614) 236-6728
www.capital.edu/academic-success/
Schedule tutoring appointments at tutortrac.capital.edu

From: "Julie A. Hall" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Tuesday, March 8, 2016 at 5:35 PM
Subject: reaccurring appointments

Can you weigh in for me on your history of allowing students to schedule weekly reoccurring appointments.
thank you in advance.

Julie A. Ha ll
Director, Academic Support Center
Disability Resource Officer
Aurora University
Office (630) 844-5454
Fax (630) 844-3688
Discover What Matters. And Build Your Life Around It.