Colleagues,

Like many of you, our Center has grown exponentially over the last several years with no additional space allocated for services. Space is an important commodity on our campus, so we're always on competition with other units for any additional space. This has led to "space cannibalism" as we like to call it, where we are forced to reallocate space designated for one program to another.

I'm wondering if any of you have been successful in quantifying the need for additional space, ideally in terms of impact on retention/graduation rates? All ideas and suggestions are welcome.

Thanks in advance for your time.

Best,

Jaime Sperandio, MA
Program Manager ˇV Learning Assistance Center
University of Cincinnati˘x2441 French Hall˘xCincinnati, OH 45221
(513) 556-2888˘xwww.uc.edu/lac<http://www.uc.edu/lac> ˘x@UC_LAC
LGBTQ Safe Zone Ally
Secular Safe Zone Ally
Preferred Pronouns: she, her, and hers