Dear Colleagues - Attached you will find a tentative program for the upcoming PA/NJ CRLA Conference, The Power of Planning for Student Success. We hope you will join us on Friday, March 18th from 8:30am - 3:30pm at Bucks County Community College in Newtown, PA.

We have a wealth of excellent presentations to share, and we are delighted that Nic Vog, Geneva Stein, and Sorat Tungkasiri from Princeton University will present our keynote address. To register for the conference, please visit our website<https://sites.google.com/site/crlaofpanj/conferences>. The deadline to register is Friday, March 11th. The cost will be $20 for students and $40 for non-students and will include a continental breakfast and lunch. As always, there will be a Tutor Track with sessions specifically geared towards tutors and tutor trainers.

If you have any questions about the conference, please reach out to me<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, Cliff<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, or Jose<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. We look forward to seeing many of you at Bucks next month!

Best,
Lauren
PA/NJ CRLA Past-President
https://sites.google.com/site/crlaofpanj/home

Lauren Humphries
Assistant Director, Tutoring Center (Writing)
Bucks County Community College
215-968-8378