From: "Donna M. Hall" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "kmh004" <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: "Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 2, 2016 10:19:47 AM
Subject: Re: Retention/tutor scheduling platforms recommendations?

Hi Keira,
WCOnline just did a demo for us this morning and looks like a potential good fit for our Center. One concern we have is that it may not be suitable for individualized peer tutoring because we don’t have a tutoring center that students come to. In our system, the tutor and the tutee figure out where and when they will meet each week. Do you have a centralized tutoring location? Do you have any thoughts on my concern? I would also like to hear feedback from others who are using WCOnline…
Thanks All,
Donna

Donna M. Hall, Director
Academic Resource Center