Our school is definitely going with Ellucian's PIlot for student tracking and records.  I understand this product has a component for tutoring centers and programs.

Can anyone tell me something about it and how it works?  I have not been able to get many answers from the folks at my school on this, and I am the only staff person charged with tutoring, so no one else is interested.

But I would love to know more.

Thanks,

Alvin

G. Alvin Madden-Grider
Learning Strategies Coordinator
Tutoring and Learning Center
Allie Young Hall 215
Morehead State University
Morehead, KY 40351
606-783-5181

"Learning is place where we can create paradise."
      -- bell hooks

CAUTION: THE FOLLOWING IS AN EXAMPLE OF HOW SOME ACADEMICS (AND UNIVERSITY LAWYERS) COMMUNICATE.  PLEASE DO NOT COMMUNICATE LIKE THIS WITH ME.  AND IF YOU ARE A STUDENT, THE FOLLOWING IS NOT HOW WE WANT YOU TO WRITE.
*******
This e-mail, including any attachments, is intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential information that is legally privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are notified that any review, use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify me immediately.