I just did some quick math, and it looks like ours was about 18% in the
fall.

Thanks,
Jennifer

*Jennifer L. Lee, M.Ed.*
*Assistant Director of Tutoring Services*
*Campus Learning Center*
*Division of Strategic Enrollment Management*

*900 Park Avenue (Hibbs 121)*
*P.O. Box 842532*

*Richmond, VA 23284-2532*

*(804) 827-8108**[log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>*

*Interested in tutoring appointments or foreign language conversation
groups? Go here: **https://go.vcu.edu/clc <http://go.vcu.edu/clc> *

*Current Drop-in Tutoring Schedule
<https://blackboard.vcu.edu/bbcswebdav/users/jllee2/CLC_DI_Tutoring_Schedules/DropInTutoringSchedule.pdf>*

*Drop-in Tutoring during Final Exams*
<https://blackboard.vcu.edu/bbcswebdav/users/jllee2/CLC_DI_Tutoring_Schedules/DropInTutoringforFinalExams.pdf>

*Follow CLC @VCU on Twitter*
*Tweet us @VCU_CLC*

*Interested in more info on how to become a peer tutor or SI leader? Go
here!
<http://uc.vcu.edu/learning-support/campus-learning-center/prospective-tutorssi-leaders/>*