Hi Alan.

We oscillate between 9.5% and 14%, depending on whether it is writing
assistance or help with other topics. Spring seems to be worse than the
fall, at least at this point.

As we are on this, any tips from anybody on how to correct this behavior?
We have a two-no-shows policy: after 2 no-shows the student will not be
able to access the scheduler and will have to meet with a staff member to
discuss their reason.
If anybody as a better method, please let me know. I had thought of
positive reinforcement and instituting an end-of-semester raffle, with a
very nice prize, with the provision that the student drawn does not have
any no-shows.

Ira
Hear my name_
Pronouns : She, Her, Hers
____________________________
Learning Resources Coordinator
Academic Support and Access Center
American University
Mary Graydon Center 243
Washington, DC 20016-8027
202-885-3365
www.american.edu/asac

Please note, I usually read emails during regular business hours.
Generally, I will respond within 24 hours, or sooner.  If you have a
matter that needs immediate attention, please indicate that in your email
or contact the front desk .