​Is there a moderator that will not let this person post to this list?
This seems inappropriate, to say the least.

Joy​

Joy de Leon
Assistant Dean of Students
Director, Learning Enrichment and Disability Services
Beloit College
700 College Street
Beloit, WI 53511
(608) 363-2572 (office)
(608) 363-7059 (fax)

New: Make an appointment by going to:  joydeleon.youcanbook.me

Access and Inclusion are Everyone's Responsibilities.
*The fact is that ours [people with disabilities] is the only minority you
can join involuntarily, without warning, at any time*—Nancy Mairs, author

On Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 9:20 AM, Adam Marshall Dobrin <[log in to unmask]