Greetings All,

I am hearing from many of you about someone who is misusing LRNASST-L.  I do not have time to moderate the list so I cannot catch irrelevant/commercial email before it goes to the list.  I depend on our subscribers to act professionally.  I have, however, removed the subscription of the current perpetrator and attempted to prevent him from subscribing again by blocking his email address.  Of course, he could use another address to subscribe.  If that does not work, I will try something else.  I want our listserve to be open to all who are interested but it should not be abused.  You are welcome to notify me of future subscriber violations at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> and I will check into the matter as I have time.

Winnie

Winifred B. Cooke, Ph.D.
Teaching Center Director
University of Florida