Hello All,

I am wondering if anyone has suggestions on apparel that tutors could wear to help them stand out in a busy drop-in room.

We require all tutors to wear nametags, but when the room is busy a nametag can be hard to spot. We've been playing around with the idea of a brightly colored safety vest or sash.

If anyone has any ideas they would be willing to share that would be greatly appreciated.

Best,

C. Inez Anders
Tutor Coordinator
Student Academic Success Center