Hi,

We are looking at purchasing a Technology, Math, and English assessment we can use to assess our students' experience with technology, math, and English as a means to provide remediation or advising based on their scores. The main purpose is to help students become more prepared for college.

Does anyone have recommendations for an assessment? We've looked at Northstar, Compass Learning, and a few others. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Please email me directly at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Thanks!

Best - Jen
Jennifer Smith, M.A.Ed.
eLearning Coach
Instructional Development Manager
317.447.6066 (office)
301.250.5877 (mobile)
[cid:[log in to unmask]]
Harrison College
550 E. Washington Street
Indianapolis IN 46204

Harrison.edu <http://www.harrison.edu/>
Learning & Instruction blog<http://myhub.harrison.edu/personal/ibc_domain_jennifer_smith/Blog/_layouts/15/start.aspx#/default.aspx>

[cid:[log in to unmask]]<http://www.facebook.com/HarrisonCollege> [cid:[log in to unmask]] <http://twitter.com/harrisoncoll>  [cid:[log in to unmask]] <http://www.linkedin.com/company/harrison-college>  [cid:[log in to unmask]] <http://www.youtube.com/user/HarrisonColl>
[cid:[log in to unmask]]