From: "Bruce A. Epps" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 3/23/2016 12:21 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Academic Success Center

WyKeshia,

Portable whiteboards and dry erase markers—our science tutors use them all the time!

Bruce Epps
Director, Academic Success
Blackmore Library 205
Capital University
1 College and Main
Columbus, Ohio  43209-2394
Ph. (614) 236-6461
Fax (614) 236-6728
www.capital.edu/academic-success/<http://www.capital.edu/academic-success/>
Schedule tutoring appointments at tutortrac.capital.edu

From: WyKeshia Wallace <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Tuesday, March 22, 2016 at 2:56 PM
Subject: Academic Success Center

Good afternoon, everyone!

My department is going forward with moving our tutorial program to its own separate
location. We will call this location the Academic Success Center and this is where all of our
individual and group tutoring sessions will be housed. I have been doing some research to
determine what supplemental materials we should have in the space. We have a lot of
math, a&p, and chemistry tutors so I know we need to have some items specifically for
these courses (i.e: periodic table of elements, demo bones, plenty of calculators).

Do you all have any suggestions?

Thank you!

WyKeshia Wallace
Tutorial Coordinator of Learning Assistance Programs
Southeast Missouri State University
One University Plaza
Cape Girardeau, MO 63703

To contact the LRNASST-L owner, email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>