Colleagues,

I'm wondering if any of you are familiar with co-requisite sequenced courses - particularly for Math. We are looking at alternatives for remedial Math courses so that students do not need to go through a lengthy course process to get to college algebra. Any ideas will be helpful.

Thanks much,

Silvia

Silvia Henriss, MA
Coordinator
Student Success Center
Aultman College of Nursing and Health Sciences
2600 Sixth St. SW
Canton OH 44710

PH: 330-363-6847