Hi Suzanne,

Thanks for your response. We tried to set up the single sign-on using university credentials this past summer, but somehow our information tech people and WC-Online were unable to make it work. I think there may have been some communication problems, and I plan on trying again. I'd appreciate the opportunity to chat with your Operations Coordinator how this was done at your institution.

Your email inspired me to review the features of WC-Online, and I think we could do more with it. Currently, we have our tutors fill out reports using a different software (Perfect Forms). It would be nice to keep everything in WC-Online. I also notice the card-reader option, and this is something we will explore this summer. Do you use a card reader at your institution?

I'd like to see if we can use WC-Online for the following:

*         Scheduling and tracking appointments

*         Logging and tracking walk-ins

*         A time clock for tutors and clients

*         Sending out session reports to students, profs, and administrators

*         Reporting on numbers and duration of sessions by discipline and tutor

*         Sending out survey links automatically (we use Qualtrics)

*         Card-reader sign-in and sign-out with university ID when using the Learning Commons

Again, I appreciate your reply and look forward to learning more.

Best wishes,

Jeffrey

Jeffrey White, MA, MS

Learning Commons Administrator (Shepard Academic Resource Center)

Instructor of German (International Languages and Cultures)

Buckley Center 163B

Email: [log in to unmask]

Tel: 503-943-7141

University of Portland. MSC 155