Dear SOCNET,

We are trying to approximate a coefficient of determination for an ERGM
(actually the relatively contribution to the coefficient of determination
for each of the individual parameters of the ergm).

We would also be happy with something like an effect size, but which took
account of the relative prevalence of the graph statistic (since rare
statistics may have a big effect, but not a major contribution to a model
because of their rarity).

Does any one have suggestions?

We will also want to solve this problem for an RSiena model in the near
future, so suggestions for RSiena would be welcome too.

Thanks
Nick

--
Nicholas Harrigan
Assistant Professor of Sociology

Level 4, Room 4-039
School of Social Sciences
Singapore Management University
90 Stamford Road
Singapore 178903

Office: +(65) 6828 0842
Mobile: +(65) 9029 9499
Fax: +(65) 6828 0423
www.smu.edu.sg

The information contained in this email (including all attachments) is
confidential and may also be privileged. It is intended for the use only of
the addressee(s) named. If you are not the intended recipient, kindly note
that any dissemination, distribution, publication or copying of this email
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please
accept our apologies and notify us immediately. Thereafter, kindly delete
all copies from your system. Although reasonable precautions have been taken
to ensure the integrity of this email and that it is virus free, SMU cannot
be responsible for any change made to this email or the presence of any
virus therein without its knowledge and/or consent. Unless it relates to the
official business of SMU, any opinions, views and other information
expressed in this document are those of the individual sender.

Teaching consultations: http://bit.ly/1RfKV8j

Nicholas Harrigan
Assistant Professor of Sociology
School of Social Sciences