Hello,

Since, unfortunately, I couldn't make it to come to the Newport Beach
Sunbelt conference next month (where I was planning to present a
workshop on networks from literary texts), I thought some of you might
be interested in knowing about an example of the kind of work we are
currently doing (and we wanted to present at our workshop). Hopefully,
we might be able to do a similar workshop at the 2nd EU Sunbelt in
Paris next June.

In particular, this example concerns the Clinton - Sanders Networks of
Word Co-Occurrences in their 2015 Campaign Launch Speeches and you may
access it at:

http://mboudour.github.io/2016/03/22/Clinton-Sanders-Word-Nets.html

I'll be very happy to answer any questions you might have on this and
as a matter of fact I was thinking of posting here in the future a few
more examples of similar network analyses of textual data (plus
Twitter data).

Best,

--Moses