Dear Socnetters,

I had a nice chat today with Prof Susan Smith, one of Clyde Mitchell's
last students, who is write a long piece about Clyde for the British
Academy.

She's looking for news, stories, info about the wonderful Clyde.

Bev and I did what we could but surely you might have more info.
I suggest you contact Prof. Smith at the following email address asap

Susan Smith <[log in to unmask]>

Meanwhile, I look forward to seeing many of you at the Sunbelt conference.
I arrive Wed aft and leave on Unday. Anyone want to share a ride from LAX
to Newport Beach about 2PM Wed and from about 7AM Sunday, please let me
know.

    Barry Wellman
                   Streisand/Sondheim
    NETWORKED:The New Social Operating System   Lee Rainie & Barry Wellman
    MIT Press            http://amzn.to/zXZg39       Print $17  Kindle $11