Hi all

In the spirit of saving some extra ton of Carbon emission after the flight,
and following Barry's example, I've created the most primitive share rides
sign up

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ztohR6Jcz4Eg4-v7zGmKwzn7j37F1oPFGnkA19X6JKA/edit?usp=sharing

If you would like to share a ride and not afraid of a good long 45 minute
conversation in a confined moving vehicle, please put your contact in the
corresponding time. For example [log in to unmask] (2 person).

I'm looking forward to seeing you all there, especially at the Corporate
Network session.

Cheers

PS: Windsurfing/sailing on Sunday afternoon anyone?
PS: Momin, maybe you can modify this to add share room information?

--
Nga Nguyen
Data Science Consultant