One Professor and Three Lecturer posts are available in Computer Science at
Aston University, UK.

Professor of Systems Analytics

The System Analytics Research Institute is seeking to make a new
appointment at professor level. The appointment will augment our existing
strengths and will ideally be in the broad area of probabilistic data
modelling. We are seeking strong enthusiastic applicants keen to develop
further their international research profiles and their own research teams,
and who have the capacity to lead the Institute in the near future. The new
appointee will join either the Computer Science or the Mathematics subject
group to help deliver our quality degree programmes at undergraduate and
graduate levels.

For more details, and to apply, please visit:

http://jobs.aston.ac.uk/Vacancy.aspx?ref=R160048

Lecturer in Computer Science (3 x Posts)

These appointments will strengthen the expanding research and teaching
activities of the Computer Science Subject Group at undergraduate and
postgraduate levels. We intend to appoint three Lecturers, to develop
further the research in the System Analytics Research Institute. We are
particularly interested in candidates in the fields of data analytics and
machine learning, information visualisation, data security, urban science,
and other fields which complement our current research.

For more details, and to apply, please visit:

https://jobs.aston.ac.uk/Vacancy.aspx?ref=R160049

--
Luca Rossi

Lecturer in Computer Science
School of Engineering and Applied Science
Aston University
Web: http://www.cs.bham.ac.uk/~rossil/