Dear SOCNetters,

I recently have started to use social network analysis softwares. I have a
problem and I was wondering if you could please help me. I want to use
Ucenet to analyse social networks of young adults in a city. I want to
prepare a questionnaire. I am seeking an article which have used Ucent and
also its questionnaire. I need to see a sample of questionnaire, too.

Thank you,

Maryam Hashempour