Dear all,

after much talking about it in keynotes at EUSN 2014 and ISAAC 2014,
I am happy to announce that the first paper on a positional approach to
network analysis has appeared in the relaunch issue of Methodological
Innovations, now an open access journal published by SAGE.

http://dx.doi.org/10.1177/2059799116630650

My workshop at Sunbelt XXXVI is designed around examples on how to make
use of this approach, and how we integrated positional dominance into
our free visual network analysis tool www.visone.info

Best,

B.

--
Prof. Dr. Ulrik Brandes
Department of Computer &    | +49 7531 88-4433 (phone)