***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org ***** Political Networks 2016
9th Annual Political Networks Workshops & Conference
June 23-25, 2016
Charles F. Knight Center
Washington University in Saint Louis

Dear Political Network Analysis Enthusiasts,

Don't forget to apply to present your work at the Ninth Annual Political Networks Conference & Workshops this June 23-25, hosted by Washington University in St. Louis. You can find information about the conference and an application through the following link:

http://conference.polinetworks.org/2016

We seek proposals for individual papers and organized panels that engage in rigorous theoretical and/or empirical research on the application of network concepts to politics and policy. We welcome contributions that develop novel conceptual and methodological approaches to the analysis of political networks. We aim to have a conference that represents research from a broad range of subfields and methodologies. Submissions are encouraged from scholars in any related field, including, but not limited to, political science, sociology, economics, anthropology, psychology, business, statistics, computer science and information science.

Additionally, the first day (June 23) is devoted to workshops, organized introductory and more advanced, inferential tracks:

Track 1: Intro
Introduction to Network Analysis with Bruce Desmarais, Pennsylvania State University
Network visualization with R with Katherine Ognyanova, Rutgers University

Track 2: Inferential
Inferential Network Models, Part I with Skyler Cranmer, Ohio State University
Inferential Network Models, Part II with Philip Leifeld, Eawag and University of Bern

See http://conference.polinetworks.org/2016/workshops for full workshop descriptions.

Applications due: Friday, April 1

The conference has received generous funding from the Washington University Political Science Department and the Weidenbaum Center on the Economy, Government & Public Policy.

Conference co-hosts: Betsy Sinclair, Jacob Montgomery, & Jon Rogowski, Washington University
Conference administrators: Joshua Boston & Sarah Crean, Washington University
Program Chairs: Brendan Nyhan, Dartmouth College
Training Chair: Skyler Cranmer, Ohio State University
Fellowship Committee: Alex Hughes, University of California-San Diego; Matthew Pietryka, Florida State University; and Elizabeth Menninga, University of Iowa