This may be of interest for those in the SNA community who work on
modeling diffusion through networks.  We're not teaching the EpiModel
workshop at Sunbelt this year, so this is our only offering.

Please feel free to forward widely.

best,
Martina

  Professor of Sociology and Statistics
  Director, UWCFAR Sociobehavioral and Prevention Research Core
  Box 354322
  University of Washington
  Seattle, WA 98195-4322

  Office:        (206) 685-3402