We are currently looking for strong candidates to pursue their PhD in Complex Networks, Human Mobility and Social Network Analysis.
If you’re interested please get in touch with me ([log in to unmask]) and I’ll send you further information. We currently have support for up to 3 students
(stipend+tuition) Candidates should have a strong background in CS, Math and Statistics.

Ronaldo Menezes
Director, BioComplex Laboratory
Head, Computer Science Department