From: Social Networks Discussion Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Andrea Fronzetti Colladon
Sent: Monday, March 07, 2016 2:59 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SOCNET] Seeking Recommendation for an Online Survey Tool with Dynamic Roster Capability

Hi everybody,

connecting to the previous question I'm wondering if there is some free online tool that allows to make a survey with free recall of names.

The service should be hosted for free. I would use Google Forms and then rearrange the answers with some script on Excel. However, Google Forms doesn't seem to allow free recall.

My problem is that I don't know the complete list of names before administering the survey. Moreover, we want participants to be free to indicate all the people they communicate with. So if we ask something like "with whom did you communicate today?", we would like the respondent to be able to:

- write as many names as he/she remembers;

- write the names without choosing them from a list.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

Andrea