Dear all,

this is my first question here!

following problem:

I have data on a certain complex association network (from monomers 1 ... 8
to complexes of all combinations, such as, 12 ... 13 ... 18 and so on until
12345678, so that I know

the structure of the network (255 vertices) the edges of the network the
concentrations of the vertices From this data I now wish to infer the
preferred route(s) of assembly for those complexes - which should be the
rate constants for the edges, such as 1 --> 12 or 145 --> 1458. Does that
make sense? Final result should be a set of paths of length 8 starting from
(1..8) ending up at (12345678).

I have now tried various standalone applications for network
creation/analysis as well as R packages. Metabolic flux analysis seemed
promising for me, but it turned out that it only works with set external
concentrations and assumes steady-state for all metabolites within the
network. Which is not the case for me. Do you know of any alternative
method?

Thanks and best wishes,

Simon

Simon Prisner

PhD student

Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin / Max-Delbrück-Centrum Berlin

AG Molekulare Biophysik  -  Institut für Biologie, Invalidenstraße 42,
10115 Berlin, Germany

office: 214 --- phone: +49 30 2093 8466

email:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]

www:  <http://www2.hu-berlin.de/biologie/molbp/>
http://www2.hu-berlin.de/biologie/molbp/