[Apologies if you receive multiple copies]

**** Updates on the keynote list below ****

*CFP*:
We are delighted to invite submissions for

*Network of Networks6th Edition - Satellite Symposium at NetSci2016*

taking place in K-Hotel, Seoul, Korea,
on May 31st, 2016.

Submission:
We invite you to submit a 300 word abstract including one descriptive
figure using our EasyChair submission link:
https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=non2016

Deadline for submission: *April 15th, 2016*.
Notification of acceptance will be sent out by *April 22nd, 2016*.

Further Information at: http://netonets.org/events/netonets2016/

Abstract:
For the sixth time, it is our pleasure to bring together pioneer work in
the study of networks of networks. Networks of networks are networks in
which the nodes may be connected through different relations, are part of
interdependent layers and connected by higher order dynamics. They can
represent multifaceted social interaction, critical infrastructure and
complex relational data structures. Let us consider the case of a social
network. At the present day, a person can establish a social relation with
hundreds of different people. Are all these people "friends"? Is it
possible to organize all these relationships in the same class? Of course
not: we have relatives, sentimental relationships, work mates and several
different reasons, and degrees, to call the people we know "friends" or
"acquaintances". In our call, we are looking for a diversity of research
contributions revolving around networks of networks of any kind: in social
media, in infrastructure, in culture. Running parallel to NetSci, the top
network science conference, this event provides a valuable opportunity to
connect with leading researchers in complex network science.

Confirmed Keynote (Updated!):
Michael Danziger
<https://scholar.google.co.il/citations?user=60LxTqgAAAAJ&hl=en> (Bar Ilan
University)
Jianxi Gao <https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=qMcWVWgAAAAJ&hl=en>
(Northeastern University)
Yong-Yeol Ahn <http://yongyeol.com/> (Indiana University)
Luca Maria Aiello <http://www.lajello.com/> (Yahoo!) *NEW!*
Tomasz Kajdanowicz <http://www.kajdanowicz.com/> (Wroclaw University of
Technology) *NEW!*

The final program will strive for the inclusion of contributions from
different research fields, creating an interdisciplinary dialogue about
networks of networks.

Best regards,
The Netonets organizers,

Gregorio D'Agostino, ENEA - [log in to unmask]
Michele Coscia, Harvard University - [log in to unmask]
Przemysław Kazienko, Wroclaw University of Technology -