[Apologies if you receive multiple copies]

*** Updates on the keynote list below ***

CFP
:
We are delighted to invite submissions for

Network of Networks
6th Edition - Satellite Symposium at NetSci2016

taking place in K-Hotel, Seoul, Korea,
on May 31st, 2016.

Submission:
We invite you to submit a 300 word abstract including one descriptive figure using our EasyChair submission link:
https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=non2016

Deadline for submission: April 15th, 2016.
Notification of acceptance will be sent out by April 22nd, 2016.

Further Information at: http://netonets.org/events/netonets2016/

Abstract:
For the sixth time, it is our pleasure to bring together pioneer work in the study of networks of networks. Networks of networks are networks in which the nodes may be connected through different relations, are part of interdependent layers and connected by higher order dynamics. They can represent multifaceted social interaction, critical infrastructure and complex relational data structures. Let us consider the case of a social network. At the present day, a person can establish a social relation with hundreds of different people. Are all these people "friends"? Is it possible to organize all these relationships in the same class? Of course not: we have relatives, sentimental relationships, work mates and several different reasons, and degrees, to call the people we know "friends" or "acquaintances". In our call, we are looking for a diversity of research contributions revolving around networks of networks of any kind: in social media, in infrastructure, in culture. Running parallel to NetSci, the top network science conference, this event provides a valuable opportunity to connect with leading researchers in complex network science.

Confirmed Keynote (Updated!):
Michael Danziger (Bar Ilan University)
Jianxi Gao (Northeastern University)
Yong-Yeol Ahn (Indiana University)
Luca Maria Aiello (Yahoo!) NEW!
Tomasz Kajdanowicz (Wroclaw University of Technology) NEW!

The final program will strive for the inclusion of contributions from different research fields, creating an interdisciplinary dialogue about networks of networks.

Best regards,
The Netonets organizers,

Gregorio D'Agostino, ENEA - [log in to unmask]
Michele Coscia, Harvard University - [log in to unmask]
Przemysław Kazienko, Wroclaw University of Technology - [log in to unmask]