The person I was planning on sharing a room with backed out, so I am sans room. Does anybody have a room they are willing to share, either at the venue, at a different hotel, or at an Airbnb that would allow one more guest?

I'm a third-year male PhD student. I would of course pay half or the appropriate fraction of the total cost, and I'm fine sleeping on a cot.

I'm looking for something from the 7th to the 10th. I also have a questionable Airbnb reservation for the 5th and 6th, so if anybody has a room they are willing to split the whole time from the 5th through the 10th, I would like to do that and cancel the Airbnb.

Thank you!
Momin Malik