One Professor and Three Lecturer posts are available in Computer Science at Aston University, UK.

Professor of Systems Analytics

The System Analytics Research Institute is seeking to make a new appointment at professor level. The appointment will augment our existing strengths and will ideally be in the broad area of probabilistic data modelling. We are seeking strong enthusiastic applicants keen to develop further their international research profiles and their own research teams, and who have the capacity to lead the Institute in the near future. The new appointee will join either the Computer Science or the Mathematics subject group to help deliver our quality degree programmes at undergraduate and graduate levels.

For more details, and to apply, please visit:

http://jobs.aston.ac.uk/Vacancy.aspx?ref=R160048

Lecturer in Computer Science (3 x Posts)

These appointments will strengthen the expanding research and teaching activities of the Computer Science Subject Group at undergraduate and postgraduate levels. We intend to appoint three Lecturers, to develop further the research in the System Analytics Research Institute. We are particularly interested in candidates in the fields of data analytics and machine learning, information visualisation, data security, urban science, and other fields which complement our current research.

For more details, and to apply, please visit:

https://jobs.aston.ac.uk/Vacancy.aspx?ref=R160049

--
Luca Rossi

Lecturer in Computer Science
School of Engineering and Applied Science
Aston University