The ACM IUI conference has just started, and we have an exciting three days of talks ahead of us!

This year we're attempting an experiment in which we will livestream the technical program of the conference, which we expect to include the keynotes and paper presentations.  Once the stream is live, you'll be able to follow along here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAT5VgI5WmrZOeuugG8hGMw

The conference starts Monday 7th morning at 8:45am Pacific time.  The program for the conference can be found here on the Conference Navigator:
http://bit.ly/iui2016program

We want to emphasize that this is an experiment, the technology may not work occasionally or at all, and presenters will be allowed to opt-out so not all content may be streamed.  Please be patient if things don't seem to be working and we'll attempt to send updates to our twitter account at @acmiui as the conference progresses.

If you're not able to make the conference, we hope that you'll get a chance to enjoy the live stream!

Jeffrey Nichols, John O'Donovan, Jalal Mahmud
IUI 2016 General Chairs

-
Denis Alejandro Parra Santander
IUI 2016 Publicity chair