Sunbelt 2016

XXXVI Sunbelt Conference of the

International Network for Social Network Analysis (INSNA)

April 5 – April 10, 2016

Newport Beach, California

www.insna.org/sunbelt2016

#sunbelt2016

*Revised Program is now available*

A revised Sunbelt 2016 Conference Program, which reflects minor changes to some workshops and presentation times, is now available (link to the "Full Program" is at the bottom of this page):

http://insna.org/sunbelt2016/program/

Please check your presentation time on this updated version. Regrettably, we are not able to accommodate any additional requests for timing changes.

Registration reminders:

The registration deadline for  presenters (oral presentations and posters) was March 7th 2016: if you are presenting (oral or poster presentation) and have not yet registered please do so immediately so that your paper will remain on the final program.

Workshop registration has been extended until March 25th 2016: there are some workshop cancellations and so please review the most current Workshop Program here:

http://insna.org/sunbelt2016/program/

Note: if you have already registered for a workshop that was cancelled, we sent you an email about your options yesterday (March 8th). Please contact us with questions at [log in to unmask]

Remaining workshop spaces are limited, so please book soon!

http://insna.org/sunbelt2016/registration/

We have added rooms to the conference hotel room block at the Marriott Newport Beach Hotel & Spa, as some nights had sold out. Please book quickly to secure the conference room rate: http://insna.org/sunbelt2016/venue-accommodation/

If some nights of the block sell out again, please contact the Marriott reservation line on (877)622-3056. They can help you book a hotel room using alternate rates on sold out nights.

The student rooms and government per diem rooms have sold out at this time.

Thank you,

the Sunbelt 2016 organizers