Dear SOCNET members,

I am currently looking for literature on the strengthening of attitudes when attitude-relevant messages are heard from individuals representing different roles (friends, colleagues…).

For instance, receiving information on the outgroup only affects me when this information is passed to me from friends AND co-workers who belong to my in-group, but it does not affect me when this information comes only from my friends OR only from my colleagues (or it does not affect me enough).

I would be very grateful for any recommendations of literature on this topic.

Thank you in advance,

Lydia

___
Lydia Repke

Behavioral and Experimental Social Sciences  (BESS)
Research and Expertise Centre for Survey Methodology (RECSM)
Department of Political and Social Sciences

Edificio Mercè Rodoreda | Despatx 24.410 | Ramón Trías Fargas 25-27 | 08005 Barcelona

www.upf.edu/survey <http://www.upf.edu/survey>