ACM IUI 2016 late registration deadline is open until tomorrow, March 2nd.

Don't miss it!
http://iui.acm.org/2016/attending.html

ACM IUI 2016: ACM Conference on Intelligent User Interfaces

Sonoma, CA, USA
March 7 - 10, 2016
http://iui.acm.org/

The time for this year's IUI conference is fast approaching and a
few seats are still open to attend the conference and learn about
the latest advances in intelligent user interfaces!

We have a fantastic program headlined by 2 keynotes and featuring
49 long and short papers, 21 demos and posters, and the presentation
of several recently published papers from TiiS.  See the full program
here:

http://iui.acm.org/2016/program.html

Unfortunately, the early registration deadline has passed, but we are
now offering one-day registrations for those on a budget!  For info
on the conference location and how to register, please visit:

http://iui.acm.org/2016/attending.html

We look forward to seeing you in Sonoma, CA!

Jeffrey Nichols, Jalal Mahmud, John O'Donovan
General Chairs, IUI 2016

http://iui.acm.org/2016/attending.html

Denis Alejandro Parra Santander
Profesor Asistente, DCC