I'll bite...

Kaypro II - 60 lbs of true portability with a 5" screen: AWESOME 64k - so fast

Perfect Writer
Wordstar
Perfect Calc
Perfect Filer

and the games ;-)

Also, Freenet - ironically, today's meme is that seniors need to be helped
with technology, but when I started out, Freenet was populated by seniors
interacting across distances, researching and sharing knowledge in ways
rather like today's internet ... but without the ads or lack of civility

Gosh...sounding like the grandfather I recently became ;-)

John James O'Brien, CRM, MA
http://irmstrategies.com