The records obtained by CKNW reveal that last October, the office of
Premier *Christy Clark* emailed a memo to ministers and senior staff with
instructions to relay that message down the chain.

Finance Minister *Mike de Jong* could not follow that order, according to
his chief of staff, Brian Menzies. So Menzies said he would relay the
message instead.

“Minister de Jong does not participate in email,” Menzies wrote to a
colleague, “so I will forward this to you on his behalf.”

http://bit.ly/1M0gQdf
http://bit.ly/1M0gQdf+

--
Peterk