 President Barack Obama has touted his administration as the “most
transparent ever,” but the Freedom of the Press Foundation says documents
released under a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit show an effort to “kill
transparency.”

The non-profit Freedom of the Press Foundation sued the Department of
Justice (DOJ) for documents detailing its correspondence with Congress
regarding the reform of the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) that failed
to pass Congress last year despite strong support from legislators. The
lawsuit itself was filed in compliance with the FOIA, a law enacted to
improve openness in government.

http://bit.ly/1QVJPM1
http://bit.ly/1QVJPM1+

--