Protecting sensitive personal and business data is a big concern, with all
the reports of hacking and identity theft. The RSA Conference focuses on
digital security trends, threats and products. The Trusted Computing Group
(TCG) was an important participant in the 2016 RSA Conference with a
half-day session and exhibits. The TCG is focused on all aspects of
security in computer-based systems. As shown by a presentation from the ESG
cybersecurity is a major concern of corporations.

http://onforb.es/1TXKHpm
http://onforb.es/1TXKHpm+

--
Peterk