awbone filed new accusations this week in a California court, accusing
rival Fitbit employees of stealing 19 times more of its files than Fitbit
previously owned up to. Fitbit and Jawbone both compete in the fitness
tracker market.

In a lawsuit that has been ongoing since May 2015, Jawbone initially
accused Fitbit of poaching five of its employees. Once they got their new
jobs, the employees allegedly made off with files containing Jawbone's
trade secrets and intellectual property, which Jawbone alleges were used in
Fitbit's products.
http://cnnmon.ie/1Ru7EtP
http://cnnmon.ie/1Ru7EtP+

--