The secret-spilling organization unveiled Wednesday a new section on its
website that allows visitors to search thousands of messages from the
private email server Mrs. Clinton used while secretary of state.

While the newly-launched portal does not host any previously unreleased
correspondence, its format enables users to quickly scour the 50,547 pages
of documents that have already been put out by the State Department all at
once for key words and phrases.

http://bit.ly/1SbosZF
http://bit.ly/1SbosZF+

--