Hello ACM! We hope you are having a great Spring semester. This is our weekly update, where we keep you up-to-date on upcoming ACM events and happenings. Remember to join the Facebook group UF ACM to stay connected with us and catch even more opportunities!

Hope to see you at our events!

What's Going On: This Week
ACM Movie Night
ACM is hosting a movie night today at 7PM! Come on out to LIT 0127 to watch a cool movie and chill with ACM members as the semester comes to a close. Popcorn will be provided!

Friday Night Hacks with ACM
HACK THE NIGHT AWAY WITH ACM!

This Friday night3/25, ACM is hosting its sixth Friday Night Hacks event of the semester! Starting at 7pm, we're opening up the ACM office all night for anyone to stop by for a few hours and knock out some code. Late-night hacker fuel will be provided for attendees, and you're free to come and go as you please. So bring some friends, some bold ideas, and something to hack on. It doesn't matter if you're doing homework, studying for an exam, or developing the next big disruptor in the mobile space - Friday Night Hacks is the place to do it.

See you there!

Are you graduating this semester?
We would love to stay in touch with you as you go off changing the world! If you'd like to be connected with ACM in the future, just fill out this form so we can make sure your legacy perpetuates here on campus: Click here!

What's Going On: Next Week
ACM Elections!!
It's that time of year again! With the semester drawing to a close, ACM must select a new board. If you are interested in shaping the future of this organization and working towards bettering the department and your peers' experiences, consider coming out to elections to be a part of selecting the new board for the 2016-2017 school year.

Emails have been sent to all active ACM members (you must have attended at least 4 ACM events, excluding info sessions) detailing the election process, nominees, and meeting information. If you have not received an email but believe that you qualify as an active member, send an email to [log in to unmask] See you next Monday!

ELECTION DAY: MONDAY, MARCH 28TH, 6:15 PM @ TBD

ACM Explores HiPerGator 2.0 Supercomputer
Get ready to go on the tour of a lifetime as we embark on a personalized trip to the HiPerGator!

HiPerGator is UF's premier research supercomputer hosted by the Research Computing group within UF IT. With 30,000 cores, 120 terabytes of RAM, and a max speed of 1,100 TERAFLOPS, this is the 2nd fastest computer operated by a public university in the United States.

We've already reached more than 40 responses!! If possible, then there may be a second tour setup at some point this semester. If you were able to sign up, see you Tuesday, March 29th from 11AM-12:30PM. Look out for more information later this week!

Have a great Spring semester, and go Gators!

Check these out:

UF ACM Facebook

UF ACM Website

Bits & Bytes @ UF CISE