Greetings,

The University of Florida Graduate School will host the 2016 Florida Statewide Graduate Student Research Symposium this Friday, April 22nd.  The symposium will be held at the Holloway Touchdown Terrace (located in the Ben Hill Griffin Stadium)  from 1:00PM -5:00PM.

The Statewide Graduate Research Symposium celebrates and recognizes the outstanding scholarly accomplishments of Florida graduate students.  This event will highlight the importance of graduate education, graduate research and their role in promoting knowledge.  There will be a total of 8 universities represented at the event and a total of 69 posters to visit during the poster presentation session.

The University of Florida has 19 students participating, all representing varies colleges. The poster session will be held from 2:00 to 3:30pm and is open to all.  We hope that you are able to attend as our students compete statewide.

Please click here for the full symposium schedule.

As always, we look forward to seeing you there. Please let us know if you have further questions or concerns.

Best Regards,

Tyisha J. Hathorn, PhD

­­________________

Director, Office of Graduate Minority Programs

The Graduate School

115 Grinter Hall

Gainesville, FL 32611

Phone: 352.392.6444|Fax: 352.392.3773

Email: [log in to unmask]

Website: http://graduateschool.ufl.edu/about-us/offices/division-of-graduate-student-affairs-dgsa/graduate-minority-programs-ogmp/

/cgi-bin/wa?A3=ind1604&L=GRADCOORD-L&E=base64&P=179518&B=--_004_240c1b7d9a21492cbe436912654fa8bcexmbxprd01adufledu_&T=image%2Fpng;%20name=%22image001.png%22&N=image001.png

                          The Graduate School

http://www.graduateschool.ufl.edu/media/graduate-school/images/statewide_logo-229x190.png

The Statewide Graduate Research Symposium - Graduate ...

www.graduateschool.ufl.edu