Dear Network researchers

We are conducting a literature review and meta-analysis of the
relationships between negative ties and performance or other outcomes at
individual and team levels of analysis. If you have such a study, in press,
in manuscript form, in progress, or in some form for which an effect size
could be computed, we would be very grateful to hear about it. Of course,
your work would also be included or cited in our eventual paper. The kinds
of network variables we are tracking include different operationalizations
of negative ties (e.g., avoidance, dislike, envy, etc.). Antecedents such
as personality and social status are also relevant to our study. The kinds
of dependent variables we are looking for include both performance and
psychological variables (e.g., job satisfaction, OCBs etc.) Thanks in
advance for letting us know.

Dr. Prasad Balkundi