(if I do say so myself)

The NAVEL team is delighted to alert its presentation on Friday morning's
organizational analysis session.

On behalf of the team, I'll summary in a bunch of bullets the implications
for Networked Work and Networked Organizations of all of our findings in
our longitudinal study of a scholarly network (that's folks like us).

See you there!

This talk replaces the worthy, but somewhat technical multilevel
multimember analysis (which will be published later this year in
Information, Communication & Society's special issue on Online Community)

   Barry Wellman
                  Streisand/Sondheim
   NETWORKED:The New Social Operating System   Lee Rainie & Barry Wellman
   MIT Press            http://amzn.to/zXZg39       Print $17  Kindle $11