In a similar spirit, and as a passionate pro-Python and counter-R
evangelist and the author of soon-to-be-published Python companion to data
scinece (https://pragprog.com/book/dzpyds/python-companion-to-data-science),
I would like to collect similar statistics about use of Python in SNA. I
hope the original poster does not mind my mimicking his spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vJILk2EW1JnR3YAwTSSqAV5mPkeXaezy45wOoafBpfU/edit?usp=sharing

--
Dmitry Zinoviev
Professor of Computer Science