John,

The Google spreadsheat is going to be online and updated as more
information becomes available. In fact, Patrick Kaminsky and I just made
some major additions to it. Please encourage your students to contribute,
if they bump into a module that is currently listed.

I would also like to host a "wishlist" of modules that are NOT yet
available in Python (regardless of whether they exist in R or not).